Thank You For Your Support!
Your sponsorship is making it possible to continue this ministry bring hope to the prisoners!
How To Donate
Thank you for supporting Christmas Behind Bars, it is so worthwhile! I know because I was one of these inmates who received encouragement from such a program thanks to people like you. No gift is too small. All gifts are appreciated more than you could ever know. We do not rely on any type of governmental funding, God’s providence and the kindness and generosity of individuals like yourself are what keep us going.
We have several different ways to donate, please see the options below
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry and you will receive a tax-deductible receipt for any donations, whether monetary or gift in kind.
When you donate, you have a say in where your donation goes! There are ten different areas to choose from. You may choose to specify where in the comments box after clicking “Donate Now”). If you do not specify the intended use we will use the funds wherever they are most needed. Thank You!
1. Bibles for Inmates
2. Gift Packages for Inmates
3. Transportation Needs
4. Family of Inmate Assistance
5. Inmate Assistance Upon Release
6. Postage for Bibles, Books, DVDs
7. Volunteers, workers, helpers, drivers
8. New Prison Projects
9. In Loving Memory of a Loved One
10. Other (please fill in the empty box labeled OTHER . . . or let us choose for you.)